PDA

View Full Version : Comunications

Victory
06-14-2014, 07:42 AM
We need a better system for admin to contact another admin via PM a lot quicker than this

I know GB gets a lot of Email/PMs but is there a way to prioritise them (ie)admin to admin top priority?

As if it is important or urgent then its a waste of time

Just my thoughts

Victory
06-16-2014, 02:21 PM
I think this proves my point so far 2 days no reply in forum and my reply to GB in PM and you got it no reply to that also we definitely need a new system
:(

Victory
06-18-2014, 07:29 PM
Looks like im the only Admin that looks after things in here day 5

GreenBean-HH-
06-19-2014, 05:14 PM
Yes I'm sorry. As part of our effort here is merging it with a few other slightly related efforts. This means, besides making a living because otherwise I would be living on the street, I have been building several websites. This, and the formation of our Not for profit taking a lot of time and money. You'll just have to have patience during this transition.

And, speaking of your topic, this is why you've been invited to become an official Admin. If you accept, along with a couple of others, you'll be able to connect with me within a few minutes. Cheers.

Victory
06-19-2014, 06:57 PM
Yes I'm sorry. As part of our effort here is merging it with a few other slightly related efforts. This means, besides making a living because otherwise I would be living on the street, I have been building several websites. This, and the formation of our Not for profit taking a lot of time and money. You'll just have to have patience during this transition.

And, speaking of your topic, this is why you've been invited to become an official Admin. If you accept, along with a couple of others, you'll be able to connect with me within a few minutes. Cheers.

Business first sorry i did not know what you were doing and how it was affecting you keep up the good work

As for the other topic OK GB will give it a try and hope all goes well and if it don't go well i will gladly step down

Victory
06-20-2014, 07:04 PM
Wow Does this mean i get a big promotion lol

GreenBean-HH-
06-20-2014, 11:26 PM
yes and a celebration at some point. Thanks for accepting :)

Victory
06-21-2014, 08:59 AM
celebration not necessary glad to help thats what we are here for

GreenBean-HH-
01-09-2017, 07:19 PM
Regarding your point at the top, you can now just send a message on our FaceBook page for HackHuntersACO. I will know about it within the same day.

The hackhunters email info@hackhunters.com isn't used that much meaning I just don't check it. As mentioned my priority regarding email is my business, or going to a forum, facebook page, etc.

That's just the way it goes, but like I said the FaceBook page I will see whenever I log on.

We can assign other admins to it as well.

https://www.facebook.com/HackHuntersACO/