PDA

View Full Version : World of Tanks

wOOdy-HH-
03-19-2013, 09:22 AM
World of Tanks

This is a team-based massively multiplayer online game dedicated to armored warfare in the mid-20th century. Throw yourself into epic tank battles shoulder to shoulder with other steel cowboys to dominate the world with tank supremacy!
I have been playing this for the last few days and this is a very fun game, however this game requires team play this is not a one person game you have to play as a team or you will be killed.
You only get one opportunity to win per map once you are killed you are out of the current game and you have to join another game, you can not use the current tank you were using in the next map you will have to choose a new tank.
There are no private servers so this is a extremely protected game, cheating in this game is imposable as the servers are owned and operated by Wargaming and the files on your client better match the files on the server or you will be band permanently.
This company has taken cheating out of the equation making the game fun and more existing, graphics are awesome and the feel of the game is smooth; the download size of the game itself is 4.1gig without updates so it is a bit large but well worth it.
For more information and to download the client and game you can visit their website at the address below.
I hope everyone find this to be as fun as I have.
Peace
wOOdy-HH-

World of Tanks Website (http://worldoftanks.com/game/)

47ydxe5bDYE