PDA

View Full Version : Video hall of shame?

GreenBean-HH-
02-12-2013, 03:46 PM
Had an idea this morning to start a video hall of shame on youtube. Over the last few days I've been trying MW3 and the multiplayer seems full of cheaters, well 1 to 2 per server. With the killcam it's pretty obvious when someone see's you through walls and even tries to shoot you thru them.

What do you think?

My goal would be to make it so there could be several people who can upload video compilations of submitted clips. That would mean setting up a unique email address and password that all admins of the YT channel could use, including accessing video's that are emails to us.

wOOdy-HH-
02-12-2013, 06:26 PM
Sounds like a good ideal, I have a few really good videos from BF3 that we can use. Let me know what I can do to help get this going, if you want to use an HH email we can setup a unique email address though HH if you want.

Peace
wOOdy-HH-

GreenBean-HH-
02-12-2013, 07:28 PM
It would have to be an email that basically admins can access without seeing other emails. Can that be done securely with the hackhunters.com address?

The video clips would have to be credible too, that it's obvious the person is cheating and therefore is a credible reason to call the gamer out on our Hall of Shame.