PDA

View Full Version : Hello Again From CeltS

Killian
01-22-2013, 09:39 AM
Hello All,

How are things good to see come old faces still about, hows things all :)

Greenbean, tried to send you a PM but I cannot for some reason, I deleted lots of messages but still cannot send a PM,

Cheers,

Killian aka CeltSMadDoG

www.celtsclan.co.uk

GreenBean-HH-
01-23-2013, 01:02 AM
Hey Killian good to see you and CeltS are still around.

How many PM's do you have? it shouldn't be a problem, I have hundreds but maybe my box is full or something. you can send an email to info@hackhunters.com

Killian
01-23-2013, 05:16 AM
Hey Killian good to see you and CeltS are still around.

How many PM's do you have? it shouldn't be a problem, I have hundreds but maybe my box is full or something. you can send an email to info@hackhunters.com

Yes will be 8 Years in March, things are going well :)

I have sent you an email any way ;)

Chat Laters,

Killian

wOOdy-HH-
01-23-2013, 10:17 PM
Hello All,

How are things good to see come old faces still about, hows things all :)

Greenbean, tried to send you a PM but I cannot for some reason, I deleted lots of messages but still cannot send a PM,

Cheers,

Killian aka CeltSMadDoG

www.celtsclan.co.uk

Hey Killian good to see you around man, as a Staff.Captain I really do not see no reason for you not being able to send pm's as there are no limits on captians.
I checked all you settings and all looks good in your profile setting, try sending me a pm and if you get any errors please let me know.
Again good to see you back on the forums.

Peace
wOOdy-HH-

Killian
01-26-2013, 12:28 PM
Hey Killian good to see you around man, as a Staff.Captain I really do not see no reason for you not being able to send pm's as there are no limits on captians.
I checked all you settings and all looks good in your profile setting, try sending me a pm and if you get any errors please let me know.
Again good to see you back on the forums.

Peace
wOOdy-HH-

Thanks w00dy, will try now. I have seen that kind of issue before on our forums, not sure what i did to fix it, send you a test now anyway

Killian
01-26-2013, 12:31 PM
Still the same, it might not be me, it might be that you and greenbean, may have your quota full???

might be of use

[Link Removed By Admin]