PDA

View Full Version : Video that insulted the Muslims

AsicsKoki
09-24-2012, 03:02 PM
Ok, to set one thing straight at the start. I have nothing against the muslims, i have a few friends who are muslim, and several clan members. They are all good people and i respect them and their religion.

I have seen this video made by a USA citizen that was uploaded to youtube and i found it funny. It was a parody, a parody on the topic of Islam religion. There are many parodies out there on the topic of Christianity and Christians dont seem to find them insulting. How come this video menages to cause so much anger, and trouble? People are getting hurt, embassy's are burning and riots are being held in Islamic states. I think it is to much commotion over a internet gag.

What is your opinion on this?

If you havent seen the video here it is :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qmodVun16Q4

Cheers from Serbia, and its most open minded atheist :D

GreenBean-HH-
10-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Fanatics always go overboard, no real surprise. You don't see Muslim's protesting in the US over this as far as I know, and certainly no riots. They probably left their respective countries for fear of the fanatics, would be my guess.

The video is so poorly made I certainly wouldn't of even checked it out if it wasn't for all the uproar. In fact it was so bad that I only watched parts of it. Anyone see 'The Life of Brian'?