PDA

View Full Version : YouTube, What you can do to stop Cheat Videos.

GreenBean-HH-
09-14-2008, 05:08 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT: YouTube has given us a new tool in the 'Flag This Video' options...!

Try these tricks to lower the status of cheating to the gutter where it belongs!
Did you know there are ways to show your dislike for cheat videos on YouTube?

1) Ratings... click on 1 star, this way if others click on 5 stars it will bring the ratings down making it less likely to be viewed.

2) Don't actually view the video so it doesn't count as a view and drive up it's rating.

3) Thumb's Down: click on 'Thumb's Down' on any comments that endorse cheating.

4) FLAG: YouTube has given us a new tool in the Flag This Video...

Click on Flag
Click on Select a Reason
Scroll down to Hateful or Abusive Content and,
Click on Bulling

Cheating is bulling and abusing innocent people... let YouTube know that you do not find cheating behavior acceptable.

GreenBean-HH-
01-09-2010, 08:36 PM
Over the last year we've noticed quite a few channels being suspended or blocked. Now the cheaters have launched multiple accounts to make up for those that are blocked.

We've notice many regulars set up multiple pages on the same day using different user names. They'll need them all. Some go unused for months until they are put into service by the cheater who wants to promote their hacks. I can't imagine what the cheat promoters life must be like to keep track of multiple email accounts, multiple channels, multiple user names and passwords. What a twisted world they live in.

...so, keep up the great work and continue to flag and poorly rate their videos to press on the message that cheating is wrong.

Thanks for everyone's help from all of us at HackHunters.

jimbouk1977
03-30-2010, 09:20 PM
I always flag it up as mass advertising if it gives out a cheat site URL as this is against youtube video positing polices :) But still some good info there & enough Flag them YT have to take note.

jimbouk1977
03-30-2010, 09:20 PM
I always flag it up as mass advertising if it gives out a cheat site URL as this is against youtube video positing polices :) But still some good info there & enough Flag them YT have to take note.

Moreno
03-31-2010, 12:22 AM
Awesome, thanks for info greenbean. I dont usually watch youtube. but thanks for letting us know.

Moreno
03-31-2010, 12:22 AM
Awesome, thanks for info greenbean. I dont usually watch youtube. but thanks for letting us know.