PDA

View Full Version : LANGUAGES, Let us know what U know.

Psych0
09-12-2008, 11:11 AM
Don't worry, it's a positive announcement :D .

Anyway, recently I saw a topic about a German site, and looking for som1 whom can speak German. Unfortunately, I clicked it away and now, few days later, I can't find it lol.

So just to let evryone know, I can speak & understand the following languages:

* Dutch
* English
* German
* French
* Russian
* Spanish

Cheers :)

GreenBean-HH-
09-12-2008, 12:33 PM
Good to know, if others speak something other than English, please post your languages here.

I know I was asked to join a german forum somewhere (I forgot the link too :) ). It's good to know in the future so we can send you over to check it out. Thanks!

GreenBean-HH-
09-12-2008, 04:26 PM
Found the topic...

http://www.hackhunters.com/forum/index.php?topic=379.msg1895#msg1895

It was a german website that we wanted to contact regarding a cheater.

I've moved this topic out of HunterBean SOUP and to ChitChat Private Level 1.

Ltn. Telman
09-16-2008, 09:46 AM
I am not as talented as Blaze, but I can speak:
Dutch
German
and
English

GreenBean-HH-
09-18-2008, 11:04 AM
Here's an application from someone named WET who speaks Romanian. Can someone help us do a translation of the email we sent him? If so, post it in their application thread:

http://www.hackhunters.com/forum/index.php?topic=361.0

Psych0
09-19-2008, 08:36 AM
Unfortunately, I do not master the Romanian language.

PBBans_mRx
09-26-2008, 02:27 AM
Swedish (Not that it will help so much as most swedish ppl can speak english)
English

Ov3rCasT
09-29-2008, 12:19 PM
French (It's my first lang.)

English.... (Well I'm trying) ;D

Ov3rCasT
09-29-2008, 12:19 PM
French (It's my first lang.)

English.... (Well I'm trying) ;D

Frag
10-21-2008, 07:20 PM
I'm the opposite of you Overcast, english is my first language and french my second.

[CeltS]Rasmus
01-01-2009, 01:24 PM
Well I can speak:

German (first language)--> any questions concerning german websites ask me. ;)
English (of course)
Dutch (the written language as it is almost equal to german)

[CeltS]Catsoup
01-07-2009, 03:27 AM
Swedish (First language)
Danish
English
Dutch (Basic)
Spanish (Basic)
Norwegian (Basic)

Kane
01-07-2009, 06:38 PM
English
Russian (basic)
Japanese

GreenBean-HH-
01-07-2009, 10:34 PM
pretty nice spread of languages we have.

we ask in case someone doesn't know English, we know who to ask for help... I'll have to put something somewhere to say we can help if your english isn't so great... maybe we can create a message in several languages :o

[CeltS]Rasmus
01-08-2009, 01:42 PM
What kind of message you think of? General welcome message? What HH does in different languages? Specify yourself. ;)

GreenBean-HH-
01-08-2009, 07:20 PM
I don't know... I'll probably think up a banner we can post places... but these days I'm brain dead with too much work, so I've got nothing. I keep thinking of those public service posters I see in subway trains in New York City, that say info available in different languages.

maybe I'll get a picture of one of the posters in the subway, stick in some COD4, COD2, ARMA, Crysis, Quake, and other figures into the scene (to represent different cultures of course) and the message will say something like "we speak your language" or something.... oops, i think my brain came back to life for a sec. :P

GreenBean-HH-
01-08-2009, 08:03 PM
could someone write these language names in their correct language? I will then change the 'Language Board' to these names...

* Dutch (Danish?)
* English
* German
* French
* Russian
* Spanish
*Swedish,
*Italian
*Japanese
*Norwegian
British ;D
Irish ;D ;D
Scotish ;D :D

donka, arigato, swati krop, grazie, gracia, thanks :)

[CeltS]Rasmus
01-09-2009, 09:36 AM
Well here I go for german:

The language as you spell it in germany will be in orange.

* Dutch (Danish?)<--- It is not Danish. --> Holländisch
* English --> Englisch
* German --> Deutsch
* French --> Französisch
* Russian --> Russisch
* Spanish --> Spanisch
* Swedish --> Schwedisch
* Italian --> Italienisch
* Japanese --> Japanisch
* Norwegian --> Norwegisch
* British --> Britisch
* Irish --> Irisch
* Scotish --> Schottisch

[CeltS]Catsoup
01-09-2009, 11:54 AM
Think Green wanted it in each particular language,

Swedish - svenska

[CeltS]Rasmus
01-09-2009, 02:59 PM
Hmmm. Maybe I understood it wrong then but at least he knows now how they are spelled in german.

Anyway:

german - deutsch (adjective), Deutsch (Noun)

GreenBean-HH-
01-09-2009, 03:25 PM
Yes, in each language, so that if someone only speaks Italian, they will see their language in their language :)

Thanks all for the help.

We'll make the foreign board as you like. Any suggestions, just post them here in this thread.

ahhh, the British speak English, as do the Irish and Scots... hence a joke and I'm sure they'd do the same for us yanks :) Their list would look something like this...

German
English
American... ;D

Kane
01-09-2009, 04:46 PM
Japanese - 日本語

Russian - Русско

Never tried typing in a foreign languge before, so they might need checking, but I'm 95% sure that's right

EDIS
04-28-2009, 03:46 AM
Lithuanian
German
English

GreenBean-HH-
04-28-2009, 11:09 AM
Kane and Edis and everyone else, that's really great.

This is what will ultimately make HackHunters such a great place. The coming together of people with a variety of backgrounds and of multiple cultures to do what is right as reflected in the variety of languages everyone knows. Totally awesome.

I did move our Language board as a sub-board of the first one, until and when it starts to become active. If we do draw people in that have questions in a variety of languages we can give it it's own board again.

I wonder if I should move this thread into that board? Might be the best place for it. what do you think?

EDIS
04-28-2009, 02:47 PM
yer move this into that so ppl know they are welcome on board ;D
im goin to translate your post...cya there

.-(AUST)-.{Inferno}
04-28-2009, 03:27 PM
Uahhh I didn&#39;t see this was up.

Sry for my late reply.

Here are my languages.

German (1st) (Well Austrian but who gives)
English (Wow, thats gonna be a big help, I notice noone else can write in that language)
French (Though I have no accents and cedilles on my keyboard so pretty worthless) (Overcast that reminds me, could ya please go through my http://www.hackhunters.com/forum/index.php?topic=705.0 in French? I guess its pretty bad... :D)

Syntax2112
06-14-2017, 05:31 PM
French
German

Victory
06-14-2017, 07:29 PM
Why not try and add https://www.gstatic.com/images/branding/googlelogo/1x/googlelogo_color_42x16dp.png (https://translate.google.com/) translate On the main page then they can select their own language to read or write then you are able to see it in your own language

Syntax2112
06-14-2017, 09:13 PM
I thought that as well. But figured I'd leave that up to you senior fella's :)

GreenBean-HH-
06-15-2017, 04:09 PM
So if we did something like that, would it translate their language into English on the forum? I.e., they type in German but I see English?

I'm okay with that, if this forum version supports it. I know they do support many languages but not sure if they do the Google thing you mentioned.

Victory
06-15-2017, 05:34 PM
Check out my Mohaa forum http://wovclan.enjin.com/ we use it as we have quite a few people with different languages works well for us

game
06-16-2017, 10:31 AM
Is this the page the link is to?

Victory
06-16-2017, 06:22 PM
Yes its on the home page

GreenBean-HH-
06-17-2017, 02:57 PM
Hey Victory, what is it you want us to see specifically. I don't see any Google Translate in the screen shot or on the website.

Victory
06-17-2017, 05:44 PM
That's the login screen once logged in its at the top of the screen what you see is a box select language then Powered by https://www.gstatic.com/images/branding/googlelogo/1x/googlelogo_color_42x16dp.pngTranslate (https://translate.google.com/)

Add google translate to module

GreenBean-HH-
06-25-2017, 11:39 AM
Okay thanks Victory, I'll check it out and see if I can get it working.