PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need Help with setup of a Streaming AntiCheat?

wOOdy-HH-
07-20-2008, 09:06 PM
Anyone needing help to setup of PB Pbbans or PunksBusted I am here if you have any question or problems I have our 3 servers running PunksBusted and PBBANs and they are working perfect with over 19 bans on 2 of our servers the programs are working great.

So if you need help on any of the above programs please let me know and I will be more than happy to work with you to get your servers protect and keep out the cheats.

-DM

|EAS|Kevlar2014
07-20-2008, 09:24 PM
I can also be of assistance for COD4 for both of those to anybody who needs help.

Psych0
07-21-2008, 03:41 AM
Sounds interesting , I'd certainly do that.

I know about DMW, Foresight, AutoKick and MOHAA of course. For the other games, you lot can do that, would be nice.

A good initiative.

cheers.
:)

GreenBean-HH-
10-06-2008, 11:02 AM
If anyone else can help new admins get things going, or if you need assistance, just post here. ;)

Smex
09-21-2009, 09:46 AM
If there are any Aussie/New Zealand Server Admins wanting to stream logs to a combination of Anti Cheat Orgs let me know

I have setup a few for with combinations of PsB, Pbbans, GV, GGC
and of course AussiePunks. Admins can choose a combination of ACO's to stream to or just choose one

Moreno
03-29-2010, 01:59 PM
Not sure if you can help, but I need help setting up PBUCON to view screenshots from our server using admin panel v3.2 from AirDaleOps Network.