PDA

View Full Version : ETL League hello

rain4tw
07-07-2008, 10:13 PM
Hey guys, this is rain4tw from ETL league.

just want to say that I like what you guys are doing. I don't have any experience in other games, however ET is my game of specialty. The main problem that most anti-cheat programs have when they come to ET is their lack of server side control. ET leagues require that an anti-cheat system be MANDATORY and that it have a way to be forced onto the players. This requires some sort of server side client which forces everyone joining the server to run the anticheat. We're still waiting to see if x-ray comes out with anything like that, hopefully they do. There are other such anti-cheat programs in the works, one of which might actually be sent to bani for verification so that they may get some help with coding and such.

Anyways, if anybody needs any help tracing players in ET (you suspect someone being a cheater) just email me and ill get back to you with any information I dig up on them. You can also submit to me screenshots or demos and I will gladly look them over as well :)

good luck guys and keep in touch

rain4tw@evilterritory.com

GreenBean-HH-
07-07-2008, 10:29 PM
Hi Rain4tw, thanks for posting.

First to let you know, I will be moving your post to our game section as I think it will help those interested in info on Enemy Territory.
http://www.hackhunters.com/forum/index.php?board=8.0 or somewhere else as this section is reserved for other AC only... This is our AC Directory as such.

I think it's great that you are offering to help anyone confronted with a cheater in ET, so why don't you become a member of HackHunters, we really could use your insight into ET cause as you can see it is under-represented at the moment.

As a HunterBean, you will be able to review the REPORT A SUSPECT reports we get and will be able to do as you say within our private forum, and have access to all the tools we use. Applying is very easy: http://www.hackhunters.com/13_apply/apply.html

cya, thanks again, hope to see you around. greenbean.

MoNsTeReNeRgY22
07-08-2008, 03:36 AM
Thanks for stopping by!!!

h3ll
02-04-2010, 05:03 AM
Indeed this community has some above descent people on it. It guess its what has won me over and am now feeling as an active member.

edit:Spelling