Shifty
10-30-2011, 02:28 PM
Heey guys! i cant play it bacause of my laptop and no5rmal social life but,,

how is it??

am very corious what it plays like!

AsicsKoki
10-30-2011, 02:33 PM
notice the lack of posts in last few days, thats how it is ;) ;) :D :D ;D ;D

playd it on brothers pc, very epic. my notice, call of duty players suck at battlefield.

LumpyNtZ
10-30-2011, 06:22 PM
I have totally fallen in love with it <3 LoL

Well anyway there some for you, made couple of days ago pure gameplay video, nothing fancy...

BF3gameplay (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPEabzcwnuQ#ws)

GreenBean-HH-
10-30-2011, 07:37 PM
I'm with you all, BF3 is epic. The scale is impressive and gaming on 64 player servers is pretty cool.

Koki is right on, the lack of posts and people is a solid sign that people are getting into it.

Nice vid LumpyNtZ

Moreno
10-31-2011, 02:43 PM
Just got the game yesterday, I like it so far. I participated in the beta and to see how much the gameplay and game itself improved visually, etc.

Shifty
10-31-2011, 02:45 PM
good to hear it is a great succes at EA. the frostbite 2 engine probebly rocks :P

GuNn3R
01-16-2012, 03:20 PM
its great, im addicted to it too now although I am still learning how to play..

GreenBean-HH-
01-17-2012, 12:46 PM
The ranking system makes it pretty tough for new gamers. If you're a higher rank the game basically unlocks all the tools you need to see targets easily, including scopes (higher powered) and IR (infra-red) sights. When I got IR for both guns and tanks - forgetaboutit. Finding targets even when people think they're hiding was pretty easy and pretty sad for them.

Maybe the rank = award = unlocks resulting in an unfair advantage needs to be rethought. No wonder some try to rank up quickly.

So what rank are you GuNn3R?

A tip would be to customize land, air, sea weapons after every 2 or 3 ranks to take advantage of the tools you've earned.

Moreno
01-17-2012, 02:23 PM
I only wish they allow you to make your kit before you enter a server.

GreenBean-HH-
01-17-2012, 09:13 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Not much time to do it in the 20 seconds before the beginning of a round, or you could set things up when you've died.

Be great if you could do it in the battle log browser area, or in Origin...

Funny too how the score board is made to fit 15" monitors. Who do they think is playing this game? Crysis 2 has a full screen interactive 3D control area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0Py_rRc5o8