PDA

View Full Version : Did you know.....COD:MW3 is the last of the cod series

Moreno
09-28-2011, 11:46 AM
Activision announced that after MW3 they will be working on new Franchise and ending the cod series. That means no COD 9. I also read that they will be hiring sub developers to make dlc, and maybe a COD MMO / 3rd person shooter. No longer FPS COD series.....or is this final. mhmmmm?

AsicsKoki
09-29-2011, 11:58 AM
and this is how greatest game(storywise too) dies. you cant make cod 3rd person. what the hell is AV doing, after cod4 they been making a series of mistakes ruining game after a nother(all ware great IMO but cod4 was best). i was looking forward to cod 10 actualy, thinking that after 9 games they will learn and put all the best parts in cod10 making it perfect but i guess they will try that with 8, and we all know that wont happen.

GreenBean-HH-
10-01-2011, 04:24 PM
too many releases too quick (once a year) might look great on paper, but it's called simple math greed and always backfires. Never should anyone release something before it's done right.

Still, I have a hard time believing they would just shelve it altogether. Perhaps they've learned from the above, decided to give some other titles a little effort, and then come back in 2013 with a 'newer, greater' version of COD.

You have a link Moreno?

Moreno
10-03-2011, 10:20 AM
Wasnt able to find it again. They must of denounced it.