PDA

View Full Version : Forum Upgrade - Under Construction

GreenBean-HH-
09-21-2011, 08:43 PM
Forum Under Construction

We will be upgrading our forum during the next 2 to 3 weeks but will continue to keep the forum live, except for short periods where we need to shut it down.

What you will see is a temporary format/look that will be replaced as we move forward.

Thanks for your patience.

GreenBean-HH-
11-16-2011, 12:39 PM
We are in the process of upgrading our forum to a different host and to a different forum type. We have hired a reputable company to do the transition, creating for us a new Front Page, Blog and Forum format. During this process there is the possibility that HackHunters will go off line, but our goal is to make a smooth transition between hosts without loss of public access.

If the site goes down, we'll see you all on the other side. ;)

UPDATE: We're off and running, the site is up on a mockup location so we can work on all the bits. First order of business, import our current database.

Fire@enemy
12-15-2011, 05:36 PM
Good Deal. So next week is when all the Sergeants and up start going to the new site?

And i was wondering if we were going to stop having staff applications, and start staff by invites only. I think it would be more proficient if we do that. Just saying :)

But i can't wait for next week.

AsicsKoki
12-16-2011, 02:21 AM
glad to see its coming along well. good work guys, and cant wait for the forum :D

ReconScout
12-17-2011, 04:07 PM
Sweet! Just remember GB ....its spelt

S E R G E A N T

:) :) :) :) :)

EDIS
12-19-2011, 11:29 AM
im glad 2 c the spellin was the only issue so far(which ive never had) 8)

the best of luck with ur work GB.

ReconScout
01-21-2012, 03:32 PM
GB! enable ur damn PM box!