PDA

View Full Version : A particular case

Ov3rCasT
11-12-2010, 09:13 PM
Hi,

In the past GreenBean and me were clanmates. After our ex-clan switched for a different game we both started playing MOHAA away. As usual I was mixed with the tags and trying to find his latest clan server I thought it was MLS. So I started playing there expecting to see him in the game sooner or later. I knew a lot laaaaaaater I was not on at the right place to catch him in the game.

All that to say it was a definitely a good error after all because it's how I discovered a cool bunch of ppl. They work hard doing their best to have a cool place to have fun.

But..... like any rare popular MOHAA clan with a good average traffic, they have to deal very often with haters working hard to start sh... on their servers. Oh well, I know it's the case for a lot of Clans since a long time but now they have to deal with a new level of sh.....

(Hard to be sure if it's a server owner jealous about their good traffic or a just a hacker banned on their server who want to make trouble.)

The least I can say is first time I saw that. What will be the limit after that if all the good clans have to deal with that kind of situation and what can be done? THX in advance for any idea or input that could help to prevent / deal with cases like that one.

Click here==>MLS thread link (http://www.majorleaguestoners.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5371#48607)

>:(

Because the particular kind of situation I wasn't sure what would be the best section to post ::) so THX in advance !

O3CT

GreenBean-HH-
11-13-2010, 01:47 AM
who knows the motive but most likely you're dealing with a sociopath because it sounds like they're persistent.

so i assume you all ban them, they get a new guid and return?

AsicsKoki
11-13-2010, 04:20 AM
i have a similar problem. the =tda= clan, lost 2 years ago in semi-finals on a local tournament to my clan, my second team, and from than he trys to sabotage everything. i reported him to the league that makes competitions at serbia and now the clan is disqualified. so basicly he did nothing. now i have pb, he cant cheat he cant rcon block. he eat it. 8)

it is very funny when ppl try to lie and blame stuff on others, his best exuse was that I used his nickname and cheated on my server.