PDA

View Full Version : Facebook page

AsicsKoki
11-11-2010, 03:42 PM
I have noticed that hackhunters doesent have a facebook page. I would offer mysealf to make one if that is ok with the rest of you. Greenbean and other leaders get to be admins ofc. A facebook page will improve the reputation of the project couse there is many gamers using facebook, and many more that will not search on google for this but will wait for the link to come to them. i think that this could realy improve hackhunters, we would be able to sent updates and group messages.

GreenBean-HH-
11-11-2010, 04:54 PM
that would mean that people would know true identites which we're not interested in, so FB is out. We'd considered other social sites but if we do something like that I want it integrated into HH itself. The thread chatting about that resulted in our updated Profiles but didn't go any further.

Maybe one day if we ever get real funding we'll make a social site just for honest gamers.

AsicsKoki
11-11-2010, 05:15 PM
great idea, GameBook!!!! facebook for gamers. ok GB, ur tha b055.

GreenBean-HH-
11-12-2010, 05:18 PM
hey like the name GameBook, like black book used for addresses/phone numbers, so yeah that's a good one.

AsicsKoki
11-12-2010, 06:03 PM
we make a full "gaming" profile page for each user, a wall to share linkz and a ingame chat connected trough GameBook, so whan u play cod4 u press the "u" and open your friends list, and to log on u type /gamebook logon "username" "password". allso put options for ingame screenshoot uploads and a live feed from woeld wide scorboard. LOLZ

if i had the founding, logistics and skillz i would so make this.

GreenBean-HH-
11-12-2010, 06:22 PM
we've actually discussed all this and more, but it's in a private level board.

i think it's another thing that's long over due, a place every gamer can call an actual home without it being commercial, clan related or platform related, where gamers can store their games, servers, 'clans', pictures, sigs and everything related to them, and, a place for gamers to connect.

from that hub they could connect to where ever they need to go.

here's the link, but again you don't have the privileges, but others do: http://www.hackhunters.com/forum/index.php?topic=1812.0

AsicsKoki
11-13-2010, 04:23 AM
i didnt know there was a privat board...heheheh nice. what do i have to do to get privilages to view?