PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

Fire@enemy
10-22-2010, 03:45 PM
Hey everyone,

I am just here for some opinions. I had an idea a few years ago, and just never had the confidence to get it going, but now i do. I had an idea to build a website to show the gaming community, not just aa but all games(if possible), to build a list. That shows all of the most disrespectful, bad behavior, and just extremely bad players all the way down to hacking(not a ban list). Sure it is kinda easy to remember who are bad players and cetera, but what about the new players? What about bran new players who want to run there own server, but don't know who the don't want on it? Well this is where i want to help with.

I want to have as many opinions as possible before i start investing financially. Please just give me your feedback.

Thanks everyone!

GreenBean-HH-
10-22-2010, 04:15 PM
you need a very clear concept of what it is, and a very good name to go with it.

making say a funny site that shows funny clips, like America's Funniest Home Video, but for gaming, might be a good thing and maybe popular.

the idea of creating a list that lists people who don't play well is probably not a good idea. What I'd suggest is having tiers of skill, and tests to prove they have the skill to move up the ladder.

Making a list that just holds cheater names is daunting enough, including also bad players, or players with bad behavior also would near impossible, and there would be no real way of proving that they are 'bad'. I'd go with the AFV concept, that would be funny to watch ppl in all sorts of gaming circumstances.

Fire@enemy
10-22-2010, 07:21 PM
no no no. thats not what i meant. sorry i didn't make it clear the first time. i didn't mean bad players. i meant like disrespectful players ect.. if it was used for bad players then i would have to be put on that list lol.

Well i like ur idea of the AFV sorta thing, but that would be better for youtube. Got any other ideas that beats mine?

GreenBean-HH-
10-23-2010, 02:30 PM
there are a couple of things that are like what you're talking about, check the Directory for Admin Help sites.

I think one was Rules of Combat, and another was Respected Admins but not totally sure they had lists submitted from admins about 'bad eggs' they came across that would be added to a ban list.

AsicsKoki
10-23-2010, 04:40 PM
what i think he wants to say is can he make a web-site for troling cheaters and haters. yes, you can but it would just be betther to make a yt page and upload vids there, it is free. as for the "bad" player list i would disagree. when i started playing cod4 3y ago i was a n00bzorx, but now i am one of the best(in teh world and maybe wider). you dont want that player to send u a vid after a year with 100killstreak.