PDA

View Full Version : You tube video

chrissy
06-15-2008, 10:29 AM
Greenbean I just watched the video that was so funny, and all the cats oh they are so cute!!!!!

Way 2 go Greenbean way to go!!!!!!

GreenBean-HH-
06-15-2008, 12:21 PM
lol, i'm glad you like it. it liked the purrrrrrty flower!

Many have thought the same...

by poking a little fun at ourselves, it leaves less room for cheaters to flame us if and when they start to feel threaten by our pressence.

But the bottom line is.... IT WAS FUNNY!

chrissy
07-10-2008, 03:06 PM
Greenbean will you be doing another video? the video I watched recenlty on my tube was very good and it was very funny ;D :) :D ;)

GreenBean-HH-
07-10-2008, 05:38 PM
I'm thinking of a new one... if you go to our Website Video thread, you can see what we're thinking about. I have another idea too I may want to make based on the 'smilies' above.

This one would be the star: :-\

I think everyone can relate to this smilies feelings.

He/she has shown up on our forum a few times already. I haven't exactly worked out a story line but I do think it has potential. Basically, HackHunters is going to 'empower' this smiley to take back a cheat infested server, at least that's the concept. I think it's going to be a really 'short' story and I've got to figure out how to do some of the animations.

Still, I'm anxious to do the 'rap' one and with our new lead in song which is a rap, it's kind of inspiring me to do it instead. It's supposed to have dogs that chase away some cheaters or something and then they start rapping... lol.

chrissy
07-11-2008, 03:51 AM
Greenbean I cant wait to see the next video :) ;D ;D