PDA

View Full Version : A very very very lucky man

!AR!BlackHawk
05-27-2010, 05:26 AM
If you havn't seen this video yet:

Dozey Trainspotter (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8fasGcAi6Q#)

GreenBean-HH-
05-27-2010, 11:54 AM
whew, that is lucky.

the other train blowing it's horn just in time to let the guy know he was going to die... he certainly is lucky.

I'm amazed by the casualness of everyone, including the person driving the train who certainly should of been giving warning long before.

AsicsKoki
09-29-2010, 02:33 AM
in my state it is law that if a train accident ocures the train operator is NEVER guilty. what the hell was person x doing on the tracks?????

about the vid: HWN YOU SEE IT YOU'L **** BRICKS!

jimbouk1977
09-29-2010, 05:26 PM
Change of underware please ! :D

AsicsKoki
10-07-2010, 03:49 AM
whew, that is lucky.

the other train blowing it's horn just in time to let the guy know he was going to die... he certainly is lucky.

I'm amazed by the casualness of everyone, including the person driving the train who certainly should of been giving warning long before.

even if the train operator tryd to stop he couldnt. it takes miles to stop a full speading train.

GreenBean-HH-
10-07-2010, 11:09 AM
INSTRUCTIONS FOR TRAIN OPERATORS WHEN OPERATING FAST MOVING, MASSIVE and UNSTOPPABLE VEHICLES:

When blowing your horn as a warning to vehicles or pedestrians who may be near or on a track, keep the following in mind, it isn't the distance from an intersection that should determine when to blow your horn, it is the time it takes to get to that intersection. For instance, if you blow your horn 100 meters away from an intersection, but it only takes 2 seconds for the train to reach the intersection, that won't leave enough time for people to acknowledge the direction of the horn, the fact that a train is bearing down on them, and allow them the time for a human to egress from the tracks. Always blow your horn a minimum of three times, from a distance of a mile (kilometer+), 1/2 mile and just before you pass the crossing. Thank you and please stop by again... :)

Hopefully most adults do know it takes miles to stop a fully loaded train, depending on it's speed... but unfortunately some don't. You can always tell which one's don't know this... they're the ones plastered on the front of the engine. ;D