PDA

View Full Version : Lets all say thanks. Memorial Day

wOOdy-HH-
05-25-2010, 09:55 AM
I know that everyone has plans for the upcoming memorial day weekend, and I would like to take a second and remind everyone to please take a couple minutes this weekend and give thanks to the men a women that have served and are serving there country right now.
Also to give thanks to all the men, women and families that have give the ultimate sacrifice for our freedoms.
I am a vet and always take a moment out of my busy life during this time of year to thank all my brothers and sisters in the military.
I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful weekend.

Thanks all.
wOOdy :)

GreenBean-HH-
05-25-2010, 10:41 AM
I can't say enough for the gratitude I have for people who take time away from their life to serve their country in this way, and to be willing to stand up to injustice with the knowledge that their life might be in jeopardy.

I personally don't acknowledge this sacrifice once a year, but much more often. The fact that so many of us game is a testament to part of how we admire their courage and commitment.

It is not a small sacrifice... it's a huge one.

T H A N K S

DrKilly
05-26-2010, 11:31 AM
Mucho Thanxs, to the peeps that stand or stood in the way of the wrong.
The strength of are nations fighting forces are fueled by the hearts of her people...About 2/3,s of the =PAIN=clan are Marines,the rest of us are just stoners that are thankful to have a free country to raise a family in.

=PAIN= Dr.Killy
http://www.unleashthepain.org/

Fire@enemy
05-28-2010, 10:54 AM
HOOAH. Thanks everyone that served!

FS-Jarhead755
05-29-2010, 11:40 PM
For everyone that served and is serving and most of all to those who are guarding our heaves gates, THANK YOU and god speed, Ooh-rah, and Semper Fidelis.

Chrissy-HH-
06-20-2010, 10:56 AM
Thank you everyone that served God Bless.