PDA

View Full Version : what MOS would you have if you were in the army?

Fire@enemy
05-16-2010, 02:38 PM
Well i am going into the army next year when i turn 17, and i havn't completly decided on what MOS i am gonna choose. I have mainly been thinking about 31B(Military Police). What would you chose?

GreenBean-HH-
05-16-2010, 02:57 PM
US Army?

Wish you the best of luck. It's never easy to decide a path for one's life and you're right at that moment when you have to. Wish I could offer you some insight... maybe there's others who have been or are in the Army and can tell you something about being an MP.

Fire@enemy
05-17-2010, 11:21 AM
Yes US Army, and thanks. Yeah i have talked to alot of other people about being a MP. they have said they liked it. so.

GreenBean-HH-
05-18-2010, 07:34 PM
sounds like a police officer career path, is that what you're interested in? Police, detective, etc. and the like?

Certainly helps to talk to others who have done it before, so I think you're in good hands with their experience, not much most of us can add, except we have Infinity who's serving for a foreign military at the moment, getting through his basics, but he isn't around much atm as one can understand.

My nephew mans patriot missiles currently for the US and I know he's making a career out of the military. He enjoys it a lot. What's important is to go in with some direction, but keep your eyes open for opportunity... you never know where life will lead you sometimes, how your interest might develop or what doors will open.

Fire@enemy
05-19-2010, 11:24 AM
Since i am joining the reserves i plan on being a Police Officer as my civilian career. I think it will fit me nicely. I am also gonna make a career out of the army. I am thinking 20 years though then get out. I would be 37 or so when i get out, and i would have a nice pention.