PDA

View Full Version : T3sting a first potential HH jingle

Ov3rCasT
05-16-2010, 12:26 PM
Hi,

I keep working slowly on my long text for the newsletter & newspage. I'll start posting some parts in the next days in case we have ppl with availability to start polishing the work done. (Will be a teamwork ;))

In the mean time I'm posting a first little try for a potential HH jingle. One minute is probably too long but anyway for the moment it's just a test. I'm sure it would be cool with some good pics and or videos in the background.

Not sure what other ppl will think about my idea so any feedback is welcome. I mean what about kind of HH trademark occasionally end of some HH videos? BTW, what I have really in mind long term would be to have more than one HH jingle (different music and text).... depending the kind of video.

Anyway, like I said it's just a test so ;)

HH jingle.wmv (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EElhsEugaMY#)

GreenBean-HH-
05-16-2010, 03:11 PM
I like it. Music is spot on.

----
There's a couple of english corrections:

"Don't miss the opportunity to help us prevent hacking in online gaming."

"Together we can change the rules."

"HackHunters"

'Coming soon to a game server near you."

----
Here's my suggestion to add something (there's a bit of a gap between the 2nd line and 'hackhunters':

"Don't miss the opportunity to help us prevent hacking in online gaming."

"Stand with us to eliminate online abusive behavior."

"Together we are making a change."

"HackHunters"

'Change, happening to a game server near you."

----
Can I suggest slightly stronger deeper drums at 'Hackhunters'?

----
speaking of images, I'm talking to someone in my neighborhood who does video production for music videos, about doing something for us (he's a gamer too)..

Ov3rCasT
05-16-2010, 10:36 PM
english corrections? ::) Ooooops I see what you mean. :-[

I think next time I'll pm you the text before posting public.

??? About the gap 2nd line and HackHunters I tried but I was not able to reduce it. Seems it's because the transition is with a moving text. I'm saying that because last part it's not a moving text and it's okay.

Well, sooner or later I think I'll have to switch for something more serious than Windows Movie Maker. But I'll need also time to learn a new tool.. :-\

Well this is the "TAKE 2":

HH jingle.wmv (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SD4sRIL9kE#)

GreenBean-HH-
05-17-2010, 01:35 AM
very nice

you can crop titles to a shorter length, and then add a fad out if needed (at least I think you could do this).

I know i do it on my mac pretty easy. you can even stretch out a part of the vid, or shorten it's length.......but, what you have looks pretty great, love the colors, music and timing between the two is good too.

That's two you've done, so let me know when you think they're ready to upload to our youtube channel.