PDA

View Full Version : Testing a first potential music for a HH video

Ov3rCasT
05-01-2010, 11:50 PM
Hi, this is a music I created having in mind something like a HH trailer. You know... Coming soon to a game server near you! ;D

I know it's very basic having only text but anyway for the moment this is just a test to know what ppl will think about that style of music.

HackHunters.wmv (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFnmGBK5KZE#)

(BTW, my daughter wanted me to say she helped for the choice of the power chord part telling me what she prefered :).... Done! ;D )

CYA,

O3CT ;)

GreenBean-HH-
05-02-2010, 02:48 PM
wow, this is perfect... definitely love the music and texting... especially where it stops at hackhunters. Excellent job Ov3rCasT. Send me the mov. or whatever file and I'll upload it to our YouTube site.

like the 'coming soon to a gamer server near you...'

If you don't mind I'll use this music for the vid I'm working on ;)

GreenBean-HH-
05-02-2010, 05:49 PM
I really like the Power Cord part.

It was a perfect choice when the typing stops at HackHunters name.

Awesome!!!

:) :) :)

this place is good for posting, it'll give others a chance to comment and enjoy it.

Ov3rCasT
05-02-2010, 05:58 PM
wow, this is perfect... definitely love the music and texting... especially where it stops at hackhunters. Excellent job Ov3rCasT. Send me the mov. or whatever file and I'll upload it to our YouTube site.

like the 'coming soon to a gamer server near you...'

If you don't mind I'lluse this music for the vid I'm working on ;)

Cool! Anyway all the stuff (music, ideas, text, ...) in the video were made to help for any potential HH projects. I started working on that music Thursday in the evening and I finished yesterday with daughter's help lol.

The fact is the major reason why I took the time to post on youtube was because I wanted you to have the occasion to listen what the sound quality can be now.

BTW don't forget I can edit any part and adjust the lenght. If necessary it'll be a pleasure to customize the music for your video.

For the moment I'll send you that first version to allow you to start working on your video. In the next days I'm planning to add a few little things (like cymbal).

Last thing..... I'll wait for your signal to know when you will want me to delete the video from my youtube account.

CYA,

;)

GreenBean-HH-
05-02-2010, 07:47 PM
sounds great on YouTube, figured you were testing the quality of it. I've been thinking of some ideas for video's using it too.

I posted the second post in case your daughter wanted to know how much we appreciate her help and talent. Totally awesome... and must admit I do the same with mine, ask for her advice. ;)

Moreno
05-03-2010, 06:35 PM
Spectacular video. This is definently going to give us the advantage and help improve HH goals! Great work and tell your daughter thanks.

Chrissy-HH-
05-10-2010, 02:24 AM
Ov3rCasT HH the video was great, I liked the music very much, well done. :)