PDA

View Full Version : Show and tell my community site and would be honored for you to join

CourtingPsycho
03-26-2010, 04:01 PM
yo people here is my new project and its a baby only 5-6 days old and so far shes a buuuuuute lol

so far only 9 members and this community has some unique ideas for a gaming community and so its working well.

www.21st.co.nr (http://www.21st.co.nr) is the site and its php nuke my new favourite and has a downloads section which users can add links for downloads and same for the links section also theres reviews which any one can add and even submit news and if you thing you got a good taste in music you can add it to the playlist also.

so tell me what you think and i will be adding a anti cheat section to my forum very soon actually probably now lol so why not join the community and help us become one large active well known gaming community for all platforms :D

Moreno
03-27-2010, 07:36 AM
Registering now, I will see about contributing in the forums.

CourtingPsycho
03-27-2010, 01:50 PM
yea i will now i just need to some how get a feature to scan members if their hackers lol

CourtingPsycho
03-27-2010, 03:21 PM
im now trying to convince my php nuke provider to install that spambanner site that you guys recommended

CourtingPsycho
03-31-2010, 06:17 AM
we are now 27 + site members strong and around half are ingame members and now also run a bf heroes server so that we rake in more members while banning all the people that ruin the gameplay

Chrissy-HH-
04-05-2010, 03:12 AM
A very nice site :)

CourtingPsycho
04-08-2010, 09:25 PM
yea its pretty good especially since we now have 2 sister clan+community