PDA

View Full Version : Stop-Cheats Petition Campaign Starts April 1st (no fooling)

GreenBean-HH-
03-17-2010, 05:52 PM
this post was generated by our Calendar, go there to keep up-to-date with current events.

Help us get the word out!

Starting April 1st, 2010 we will be releasing the text to clans, gaming sites and other gaming related networks regarding the Stop-Cheats petition campaign. Our goal is to raise 1 million signatures so everyone will have to do what they can to spread the word, post images/links (see selection at www.stop-cheats.com (http://www.stop-cheats.com) ) and post in their own clan forums. (this is a 'no fooling' initiative, i.e., no aprils fool tradition but instead the real thing).

We will have a prepared message in this thread that you can copy/paste to any forum: http://www.hackhunters.com/forum/index.php?topic=1644.0

You're welcome to help us get organized and start initiating the campaign too.

NOTICE: Please post your clans url address in this thread if you've posted on your forum, on your website or elsewhere to help spread the word. We'd like to say thanks.

GreenBean-HH-
03-24-2010, 05:22 PM
Needing a few more days to contact ACO's, I've decided to change the official release date to April 1st, 2010, and to call it:

Operation: We're Not Fooling Around!

>:(

> starts April 1st <

Not sure if the tradition of 'Aprils Fool' is practiced in other countries, but here in the US it is where people make things up on that day that are basically ridiculous. In order for us who are coordinating it and gather more help from our members I've decided to give it a nic-name... Operation 'We're Not Fooling Around'. ;)

!AR!BlackHawk
03-24-2010, 06:06 PM
"1 april" (dutch) 'Aprils Fool' seems to be a international day as far as I know xD I'm liking the idea.

{OCS}CrushKill
03-24-2010, 06:38 PM
Well, isn't that an epiphany! ;)

a sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience.

MadMan
04-09-2010, 12:13 PM
I&#39;ve made sure the link is posted on the main page of our clans site as well as a side adventure that some friends and I have made. Keep up the good work all, and I&#39;m proud to be a part of this!

edit (GB): www.reaper-squad.com (http://www.reaper-squad.com) (thnx)

GreenBean-HH-
05-25-2010, 11:16 AM
UPDATE:

We've had a really great response, and there are many clans using our graphics. In fact it has caused a bit of a bottle neck in that it's drawing close to 20 GB of bandwidth usage... which is why we have actually jumped to the next promotional level.

We need to modify the graphics to be smaller file sizes before we push this project forward again and are in the process of working this out.

If you already have a graphic linked to the Stop-Cheats.com website, leave it... eventually we will just substitue a newer more efficient one in it's place.

thanks for everyone's patience.