PDA

View Full Version : PM problem

Ov3rCasT
02-23-2010, 02:03 PM
Hi,

Since the day I posted a pm to GB about the anchor tag, I'm unable to acces my mail. (I tried again from different PC this week and it's always the same problem.)

Each time I have to deal with a message like: "Internal servor error" or the site asking me to login to see my mail.... to login to see my mail..... to login.....

(When I log in again, each time the next page I get is not my mail but the forum main page.)

??? Maybe it's something related to the example with coding / link that was in my last pm. I mean maybe there is some part of my message the site is unable to manage because the coding and that's why I get always an error message.

(Something like 7 - 8 days ago, I logged in (and fill the stay logged in box), than after trying to access my mail I've been a few days unable to access the site.

Not sure if it's possible with admin rights but if yes, if an admin could delete my latest pm plz, maybe it'll help to fix the problem. (To be sure I think all pm from 2010 should be okay.)

(I guess worst case would be to delete my account and I'll create a new one)

THX in advance.

:)

GreenBean-HH-
02-23-2010, 02:19 PM
Hey Ov3rCasT thanks for posting. I have removed all of your PM's that I have going way backkkkk.

I'm going to try to bump you up to Admin again to see if that resolves the issue. Let me know.

Also, anyone else having this problem please post here! ;)

maybe with your skill and admin rights now you can figure it out with me.

btw, have you tried changing the theme from default to a standard SMF theme which you can do in your profile area, to see if you can access your messages? The problem might of arose when I quoted an 'anchor tag' post you made to me.

Ov3rCasT
02-23-2010, 04:35 PM
THX, I'll look into this asap.

Seems having admin rights don't help.....

Mmmmmm, it's very strange......

First time I connected to the site 30 minutes ago, on top of the page (MY MESSAGES) section, it was written 2. so I thought the problem was fixed but when I clicked on the link I keep getting the same login request and when I enter again my login info I jump to the forum main page (I mean the one with the boards list).

I was in a hurry since last week but our last big event short term was yesterday night. Actually I feel :D but I'll be off at least 2 days next week to fill my "physical battery".

I mean because the lack of sleep of the last weeks actually I feel more like a zombie so about the skill ;D

Well, a couple of good nights and days off should help :)

CYA,

O3CT