PDA

View Full Version : Beta Key Offer: Bad Company 2

GreenBean-HH-
01-31-2010, 11:26 AM
Check this out to see if you can qualify for a beta key

Battlefield 2 Bad Company

Fill in the relevant details to receive a beta key, then the page will take you to a page were there are download links of the game itself.

http://twitter.com/bc2com ( for daily beta keys )

http://freesportsstreams.com/betakey/win.php

The above link is a simple click question, one needs to give his cell number, he then will receive a number he places that number in the site and it will direct him to a download area of the game.

h3ll
01-31-2010, 10:52 PM
Hi guys,

I suggest you keep on eye on that twitter link above for the beta keys.

Battlefield 2 BadCompany (http://www.battle.no/?section=download&get=144) <---- European Download Center

P.S. If you go through the quick click questions you will be prompted as to which region you would prefer to download. Either Europe or United States.

GreenBean-HH-
01-31-2010, 11:14 PM
that link starts an automatic download of about 1.42GB&#39;s... is that Battlefield Bad Company 2 application &#39;beta&#39;?

We are experiencing extremely high traffic to www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/beta at the moment. In case you could not enter the site, here&#39;s more info for you on where to download your PC Beta Client.
We will continue to add partners to the list below once we have more info.

Fileplay
FilePlanet
Battle.no
MyInternetServices
Eliott Ness
Brain Storm Host
Boomtown
Hypernia
Hosters.at
Killercreation
Hypegamez
Binarics
Dovermed
WOLF / Art of War
i3D
Norsk eSport
4Players
Gameserver.it
Gamesnet.pl
xLAN
iBurst-Gaming
Fragneticst
Nuclear Fallout
Rackage
Clan-Server.at
Krawall Gaming Network GmbH
Game Servers
New Light Systems
Game Hosting
Mammoth

PC BETA
DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS
The file is 1.5GB and it requires 5GB of free space during installation.

STEP 1: Please visit any of the following sites to download Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2 PC Beta Client.
Fileplay
FilePlanet
Battle.no

STEP 2: Download and Install the client.

STEP 3: Once the client is installed, start the client and click on the login button. You will receive a prompt to sign-in with or create your EA Account.

STEP 4: Enter the unique PC Beta Code during the login process to authenticate your participation in the Beta. You will not be able to play or access any multiplayer menus without being authenticated.
*Please note that once used it will be tied to your EA Account and no longer valid for new registrations.
** Please note that clicking on any of the multiplayer menu choices will open the login dialogue if you are not already logged in.

GreenBean-HH-
01-31-2010, 11:31 PM
I"m downloading now.

Have you played the Beta yet h3ll?

h3ll
01-31-2010, 11:38 PM
funny enough, i am installing it as im typing this post, although i have had it for 2 days now.

|EAS|Kevlar2014
01-31-2010, 11:56 PM
I have played the demo some, only lvl 1, but it has extremely good sound, and fun gameplay. Still has some glitches, especially with friends, but otherwise, it is quite fun.

GreenBean-HH-
02-01-2010, 01:48 AM
Have it installed and took a look at the main menu...

TIP: unzip it into a folder on your desktop so all the files are in one place. Then, running &#39;autorun&#39; it will install the game in your already existing EA folder in :C/program files/EA

first can&#39;t believe i&#39;m this close and second desperate to figure out how to get the &#39;key&#39; to be able to try it out.

well, big thanks to h3ll to bringing it to my attention... the &#39;closed beta&#39; i figured it was really closed to only selected people.

Okay, I&#39;ve signed up for the PC beta key here:
http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/beta

if i understand right, i can also get one through other retail stores? Is this correct and anyone have a link with info, or how to get the serial key?
yep, need to get the &#39;serial key&#39; to actually log into a game... sooooo close.

|EAS|Kevlar2014
02-01-2010, 06:02 PM
if you preorder the game through EA or Gamestop (online with delivery), they send you a key in your email. I personally preordered it through gamestop, but some server companies were given free beta keys - but as you suspect, they are all gone.

GreenBean-HH-
02-02-2010, 10:50 AM
Yeah, I was hoping to get one so that we could pass it around our membership, let everyone have a taste of BF BC2 for a couple of days each.

No way you should do that if you got one by pre-ordering as someone could ruin the key with a cheat, but other keys can deactivated so they could be used by others.

It's just one thing I've been active in doing for quite a while, trying to 'win' something that I could pass onto the community, kind of 're-gifting' to help with the promotion of HH.

Keep your eyes open, but as you implied there are probably hundreds or thousands of people waiting for a key to become available. I personally am not one to stand in a line.

h3ll
02-02-2010, 03:17 PM
As you mentioned some minor glitches here and there but overall its seems like a blast. I will continue playing this over the weekend as i am preparing for something.

Members within www.Hackhunters.com will be included amongst three other game related communities. More info will be posted in due time.

P.S. Its is not related to BF2BC

|EAS|Kevlar2014
02-02-2010, 07:41 PM
Yeah, I was hoping to get one so that we could pass it around our membership, let everyone have a taste of BF BC2 for a couple of days each.

No way you should do that if you got one by pre-ordering as someone could ruin the key with a cheat, but other keys can deactivated so they could be used by others.

The keys that they are giving out are just for the beta, so no matter if you pre-ordered or got it free from a website, they are all going to be deactivated.

Also, the "CD-key's" are linked to your EA profile, so once you enter it, it can't be used again.

GreenBean-HH-
02-02-2010, 10:03 PM
I think the beta goes until Feb 28th or something, and like you said all the beta keys will be deactivated.

You're correct, but if I understand correctly you can actually deactivate a key you used to give to someone else. But I won't do this if you plan on using your key with an actual purchase. Then again I might be wrong, but thought I saw some instructions on the topic somewhere.

h3ll
02-04-2010, 12:36 PM
BETA KEYS..HURRY BEFORE THERE ALL GONE :'(

2UQY-PLSA-BFXF-NQZJ

4PPS-VZYX-NJM2-3YWK

AMBW-ZUXU-2MJH-C2RR

3F6H-U7FD-V7PZ-LLP3

CMMR-VKGJ-48RD-YA7J

83X9-DPW7-AKPT-7M76

8LB4-25XK-3LFT-8V79

HUUR-A4CD-EXC2-3598

F7JS-6P8G-VSYD-QKEL

BH2K-TXQX-4JYC-GCNG

AFYG-6XUB-44GB-Y2EH

CLV3-RA3K-8YM4-5MYL

BXYD-9H5V-JPRH-WY9C

C4QN-SV2P-RGA7-WKQB

6TCS-934Q-JTCS-JDY6

5S2Q-HLLC-KWCQ-MWY6

FETA-MXL6-62YH-SHYZ

GV7Z-WS84-ZRZG-J7XZ

CT3S-PRE7-3RRQ-4G7A

76QN-U7PF-AZEY-K97F

DEM6-CQD8-EB82-N5Z9

GreenBean-HH-
02-04-2010, 06:24 PM
can you share the source? by the time you post and I try those keys are already gone, but I do appreciate the effort.

h3ll
02-05-2010, 07:37 AM
The moment they become public, the delay is about 20 seconds. Keep in mind there are literally thousands of people who wait and wait and wait for these keys, so its very demanding. I will try and secure a key for you over the weekend.

P.S. also read my pm, the sooner its done the quicker it can be integrated into the site.