PDA

View Full Version : Some people can justify anything!

{OCS}CrushKill
01-20-2010, 04:16 AM
This is the actual legal notice on a Call of Duty hack forum website.

WE DO NOT SELL HACKS, CHEATS, ETC
Our website offers forum access for information about glitches, exploits and other areas in game to help players play better. All this knowledge can be found on YouTube and various other sites around the Internet. We simply gather it all into one place to help players play the game better. Any form of software (Hacks, Cheats, Trainers, Addons, Clients, Distribution Tools or any other software) is not coded by (****************) - All forms of software is given away by people from around the world in our forums for free.

EULA
YOU MUST OBTAIN A EULA AND CONTRACT WAIVER FROM ACTIVISION AND PUNKBUSTER ALLOWING YOU TO USE CHEATS ONLINE IN ORDER TO SIGNUP - IF YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION FROM THESE COMPANIES TO USE CHEATS ONLINE, YOU MUST LEAVE THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY AND ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SIGNUP.

Unbelievable!!!

GreenBean-HH-
01-20-2010, 02:04 PM
EULA
YOU MUST OBTAIN A EULA AND CONTRACT WAIVER FROM ACTIVISION AND PUNKBUSTER ALLOWING YOU TO USE CHEATS ONLINE IN ORDER TO SIGNUP - IF YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION FROM THESE COMPANIES TO USE CHEATS ONLINE, YOU MUST LEAVE THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY AND ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SIGNUP.

at least they are informing their users of the law and what's right (hence what they're doing is wrong) ;D

i find it kind of funny (yet sad :'( ) that some people think that in the real world something is illegal, but somehow the internet is some sort of other world that is somewhere in the universe and not on this planet, therefore the law isn't really applicable (nor for that matter common sense) and thus breaking the law is okay.

What kind of twisted reality are these people living in? :o

{OCS}CrushKill
01-20-2010, 09:17 PM
I loved how it says their just trying to help players to play better. Um, OK. Kind of like hitting someone in the head with a hammer that's already unconscious. I was just trying to make sure their as unconscious as they can be. :D

I can see how one would get better at any game by using a cheat or hack, I've just been doing it wrong all these years! ;)

But then again I'm just so brutally honest I always make sure to pay taxes on all of my internet purchases. ::)

Nice reply GreenBean thanks, you put it in just the right context.

GreenBean-HH-
01-20-2010, 09:32 PM
I'm getting a new favorite word out of all this HackHunters experience, and that's TWISTED

people who twist reality so much that it isn't real any more, like the idea that cheating will help you become a better player is twisted because, it won't. Practicing will help you, thinking about what you're doing will help you, practicing the techniques of others will help you, but cheating won't help you except: it will help you become a better cheater, and that's the reality.

twisted ideas = twisted people.

Moreno
02-06-2010, 10:44 PM
Wow, thats all i got to say. I mean are they serious. Cheating doesnt help a player, maybe in singleplayer games but that is it. Online it just ruins your sense of honesty and once you stop cheating, you suck.

GreenBean-HH-
03-30-2010, 10:52 AM
I ran across this today and had to post it somewhere in the public forum:

It's so easy to spot honest people and so easy to spot the dishonest. Funny that the dishonest think they're coming across as honest while we honest people look at them and think to ourselves 'does this guy actually believe I believe him?' and as the following person says is willing to just ignore the situation rather than let the kid know he's not buying it, hence allowing the kid to continue to embarrass himself, which of course he deserves.

this quote says it all:

Hi you don't have to tell me about the little kid that is 'zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz' 15 years old thinks he know it all he applied for our clan and got turned down he is in no way a part of us & in no way are we ever going to be an affiliate of him. im just not cruel enough to tell him to go take a run and jump if you get me. I ve not even looked at any of the names he gave me as it was laughable to say the least (the message in the forum).