Thread: Diablo 3

Diablo 3

Well these days i seem to be getting all the beta passes but the one i want(Dota2)...
    Anyway just got in to Diablo 3 and from start i can tell it is an epic game.

Graphics are very good for DX9(dx10 and 11 cant be used in beta) but looks a little old. They kept the same camera as previous diablo games but now it moves a little in front of you(its not fixed to the center of the screen as your character). Environment is Dark, sad, evil same as old ones but with cooler sound effects and graphics. The bit that i am disappointed with is the gameplay, EVERYTHING IS THE SAME AS OLD GAMES, they changed nothing. Even tough old games ware perfect i still think a little bit on new would be cool now and then, but guess blizzard went with the "sure thing". The story-line is simple dead are rising, daemons are coming, end of days and so on, it continues where the old diablo stopped.
    I only came to level 5 at this moment and this is my first comment on the game, i cant yet rate it really, il update this post when i advance a little more in the game.

Cheers

Screenshots here http://www.xfire.com/profile/die4dea...view#123032615

thanks for the headsup. the screen shots do look great, nice atmosphere including the lighting.

Well, the beta is over(im gmt+1 its monday in 15 mins, they cut me of early i guess ) and i cant say i seen more changes than what i already said. The story is good tough, if gets interesting as u progress. The combat is faster somehow and it is exciting, despite being old. I must say even if the game is almost same as the old one, i like it.

I dont think i will buy it, if it is more that 40e(35$) because it is not worth the price, but if it is less i will(il get it for free couse i pay WoW in advance there is some special offer).

If i have to rate it, 8/10(bc there are no big changes), and the old game would be 10/10.

Cheers

notice: OLD-SCHOOL GAMERS KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT, NEWBS PLAY THIS #$%^&* ASAP and play earlier games too.

Simple fact is, if you want to call yourself a gamer you need to pass diablo.