PDA

View Full Version : YouTube and Google

!AR!BlackHawk
09-17-2008, 09:00 PM
It might be a idea to get a hold of someone from Google Inc. regarding this kind of video material, unsure if Google has a PR, well.. i'm damn sure they have but i would have no idea what the e-mail address is.

It might be an idea to contact them regarding this and see if we can get a proposal together.

http://www.google.com/contact/

!AR!BlackHawk
09-17-2008, 09:00 PM
It might be a idea to get a hold of someone from Google Inc. regarding this kind of video material, unsure if Google has a PR, well.. i'm damn sure they have but i would have no idea what the e-mail address is.

It might be an idea to contact them regarding this and see if we can get a proposal together.

http://www.google.com/contact/

GreenBean-HH-
01-09-2010, 08:30 PM
Hey BlackHawk I see this is an old post and just notice it again. Hmmm, I think you might be referring to videos promoting cheats and what we might be able to do about it?

!AR!BlackHawk
01-10-2010, 08:07 AM
yups, I guess it was about trying to make them aware of the fact of these kind of spam videos and pull of somekind of privilege to remove these video's like some companys do that have there own channels their.

It's close to impossible but at the time I was open minded hehe :P

!AR!BlackHawk
01-10-2010, 08:07 AM
yups, I guess it was about trying to make them aware of the fact of these kind of spam videos and pull of somekind of privilege to remove these video's like some companys do that have there own channels their.

It's close to impossible but at the time I was open minded hehe :P

GreenBean-HH-
01-10-2010, 11:56 AM
you know I may of split this topic some time ago and forgot to follow up on it, must of been one of those days :D

I think it's a good idea and should be checked out, but google probably wouldn't bother unless we could associate it with a larger cause.

Moreno
01-14-2010, 11:20 PM
It seems to me a great ideal. Just need to make sure GOOGLE will do something about it and not have us waste our time.

Moreno
01-14-2010, 11:20 PM
It seems to me a great ideal. Just need to make sure GOOGLE will do something about it and not have us waste our time.